8.10.2012

My Morning Jacket Gets It Outta Their System (And Into Yours) [MUSIC]




My Morning Jacket has finally released an EP that every drug-addled hipster has been waiting for! 'Outta My System EP' is a mix of various remixes and instrumentals of their ironic song of the same name that talks about the dangers of delving into drugs and the consequences that follow.




Interestingly enough, the Washed Out remix is one the tracks that can only be better if you were tripping balls on acid. Not that I've tried, but its soothing melodies and random therapeutic dialogues mixed in create a harmonious new interpretation of the already nostalgic-feelings that are sure to be awoken in many a youth.

Grab a couple tracks below, including a mix by Dave Sitek [also known for his efforts with Florence & The Machine, Death Cab For Cutie]. And peep the music video, a mind-warping cartoon shroom trip featuring funny man Zach Galafanakis as a wizard.

Cool stuff.





DOWNLOAD:
My Morning Jacket - Outta My System (Washed Out Remix)
My Morning Jacket - Outta My System (Dave Sitek Remix)


....I want those fur yeti boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment