3.06.2010

New art is up.


Finally got the scanner to stop being spastic and cooperate. Which of course means I can finally put up some sketches I've recently completed.

..Sometimes I just feel like an analog guy in a digital uninverse.

I uploaded them on separate pages for the moment but as I finish more I'll separate them by theme. What we have now are some female themed portrait sketches.

I mentioned in a previous post how difficult--near impossible it is to truly capture the reality of life in a drawing, but the harder we try, the more we become attuned to the finer details of the reality in which we live. Just a thought.

Feedback is always appreciated. I would love to know what you all think of my shitty attempts at a different creative medium. Because life and art are both processes by which we learn and grow.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment