1.27.2012

Lana Del Rey To Re-Release 'Lizzy Grant' [MUSIC]

I didnt wake up today with the intention of continuing my proclamation of love for Lana Del Rey [again] but I have no choice. The latest news is out. Turns out the Brooklyn hottie is planning to re-release her 2010 album, 'The Life & Times Of Lizzy Grant'. The BBC reports [so you know it's true] she has acquired the rights to her own album for a low-low price of only $10,000. I guess she's betting on herself--but if I was her, I would take that bet too..

She explains:
_______________________________________________________________________
“People act like it’s so shrouded in mystery, the ‘forgotten terrible album’, but if you look on YouTube, all 13 tracks are available with millions of views, so it’s not like no-one’s heard them. We were all proud of it. It’s pretty good.”
________________________________________________________________________


She has a point. The album already contains versions of current favorites 'Born To Die' and 'Blue Jeans'. And I must say, 'Kill Kill' and 'Yayo' are definetly some killer tracks. Peep them below.


DOWNLOAD:

Lana Del Rey - Diet Mtn Dew
Lana Del Rey - Kill Kill
Lana Del Rey - Yayo
Lana Del Rey - Gramma (Sparkler Trailer Heaven)
Lana Del Rey - Pawn Shop Blues


ALBUM:

Lana Del Rey - Life & Times Of Lizzy Grant [FULL]


No comments:

Post a Comment